Stock Market Education for Members
- Dedicated for technical analysis theory and educational material. This is for members interested in getting educated on advanced market analysis to learn chart reading and different strategies around this topic.
– We break down different market orders used to buy stocks and explain their purpose or strategy.
- Buying a stock at a market price (Market Order)
- Buying a stock at a specific price (Limit Order)
- Selling a stock for protection only (Stop Loss Order)
- Buying a stock with a bracket order (Protection and Target)
- Buying a stock for a break out (Trigger Method)
– Our Members have access to Video Lessons where we go over multiple categories of content in a visual format with audio. It provides the most enjoyable way to learn about different aspects of the stock market.
– We provide a newsletter once a week for PSW Education Members to outline the current view of the overall market. This is where different subjects will be discussed in greater detail, from explaining fundamental analysis of the economic reports to Gold prices and inflation protection measures.
Long Term View
– We update our Long Term forecast every 6 months to capture any major trend changes, new key development news related to interest rates, unemployment rates and global events.
– Discuss long term investing principles of:
- Asset accumulation
- Asset allocation (percentage of portfolio allocation)
- Exploring Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Exploring Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Dividend paying stocks and ETFs
– At PSW Education we offer simulated trades in a simple chart layout form. We make a recommendation for which DEMO accounts to use to follow our system we teach. This is an interactive way to learn and explore stock markets without having to risk personal capital. This is for educational purposes only.